Our History

The Sephardic Congregation of Florida, originally known as Cuban Sephardic Hebrew Congregation, was founded in 1968 by Cuban Jewish refugees forced into exile during the early 1960's.
The commitment to perpetuate our heritage and tradition combined with tireless effort helped us to create Temple Moses as a living monument to our plight.

Past Presidents

Please Call our offices for times of services and other information: 305.861.6308

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle

1200 Normandy Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33141

Office: 305-861-6308Fax: 305-868-6124E-mail: contact@templemoses.com

Copyright © 2019 Sephardic Congregation of Florida   -   All rights reserved